The concept of sustainability of fashion brands now applies to the entire value chain. 100% of brands declare that a transparent supply chain is a Critical Success Factor (Think Thank Ambrosetti).
Do you want to build your business around sustainability? Do you want to identify the areas to work on in order to define yourself sustainable? Do you want to verify that your materials, suppliers and processes comply with market standards?
Cikis helps you act strategically by identifying the priorities to work on and provides practical and immediate support to improve the impact.
In this way you can improve competitiveness, transparency towards stakeholders and brand image.
WHAT WE ANALYSE
Thanks to our Framework you can identify sustainability priorities to work on. Some of the activities we can support you on are:
- Creation of a Code of Ethics
- Selection of materials and suppliers
- Creation of supplier classification databases
- Selection of certifications
- Selection of chemical tests to be carried out on the materials
- Audits with suppliers
- Circular economy strategy
- Tracking the supply chain via blockchain
- Anti-counterfeiting service via blockchain
- Digital casting management
- Sustainability training