Cikis has developed a proprietary methodology to carry out the assessment of the status quo of corporate sustainability. The framework adapts the GRI and ISO 26000 standards to the Fashion sector and refers to LCAs on clothing, integrated with the skills of the professionals directly involved.
The Methodology is divided into three macro-categories: Products and Processes, Supply Chain and Corporate. An exhaustive list of elements to be analyzed was defined for each macro-category, based on the specificities of the sector.
For each element analyzed (materials, chemical processes, etc.) a benchmark is made between company practices and the main industry standards at an international level. In this way, a company can compare itself with the best practices in the sector and identify the priorities to work on, thus defining a successful sustainability strategy.
- It refers to the GRI and ISO 26000 standards.
- It follows the materiality principle: it analyzes the aspects of greatest impact in the fashion sector.
- It analyzes Products and Processes, Supply Chain and Corporate.
- It refers to LCAs on clothing.
- It allows companies to compare themselves with the international sustainability standards of the sector
- It is the basis for a successful sustainability strategy